Zoom U24 Audio Interface
Brand: ZoomCondition: New
STREAMLINED MOBILE RECORDING
2in/4out, Handy Audio Interface
The U-24 is a compact, 2-in/4-out audio interface that provides all of the essential tools you need for recording and performing with high resolution, 24-bit/96 kHz audio-anywhere you go. Get incredible sound quality thanks to high-quality, low-noise preamps-the same ones found on our acclaimed H5 and H6 Handy Recorders. Connect to your PC, Mac, or iPad via USB and record mics, instruments, and more. The U-24 delivers the same great sound as our U-44 interface, with a more streamlined feature set.
The Go-Everywhere Interface
The bus-powered U-24 packs all the essential tools into a compact form factor that fits in the palm of your hand. Record with mics, instruments, and more at home or on the go-the U-24 is iPad* compatible and small enough to take anywhere. It can even run on just two AA batteries for recording in the most remote locations.
* Requires 2 AA batteries or optional AC adaptor for power, plus an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adaptor for connection to iPad.
Pristine Recording and Playback
Inspired by our Zoom H-series recorders, the U-24 is equipped with high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN) that enable recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. You can also use U-24 as a studio-quality headphone amp and listen to your favourite music in full fidelity.
Get Connected with the U-24
The U-24 is equipped with an essential collection of inputs and outputs for streamlined recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-color level indicators allow you to connect mics, keyboards, mixers, and more. 48V phantom power can be supplied to both inputs, and input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses, or other passive instruments. MIDI input and output jacks allow you to use devices like keyboards, controllers, synthesizers, and drum machines.
Separate TRS and RCA output jacks provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors, and other gear. Finally, an independent headphone output with dedicated volume control gives you complete flexibility while monitoring.
Your Mix, Your Way
The U-24 has flexible monitoring options for dialing in the perfect mix with zero latency. Balance the cue and main out signals when you’re DJ’ing, or create a mix of click track and main out signals during live performances. Each connector and knob is strategically positioned for fast access, so you can set up and control the U-24 with ease.
Create More with Your U-24
Includes Ableton Live 9 Lite
When you combine the U-24 with Ableton Live 9 Lite, you have everything the modern music creator needs. Record your tracks quickly and intuitively, enhancing them with studio-quality effects like EQ, compression, reverb, delay, chorus, filter, and more.
Features at a Glance
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Connect to iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB
- Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter
- for power
- XLR/TRS input with high-performance mic preamp
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Approximately 5 hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Hi-Z support
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- Gain control knob for Mic/Hi-Z input
- +48V phantom power
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
Here’s what comes with the U-22:
Ableton Live 9 Lite software download code
Optional U-22 accessories:
Zoom AD-17 power supply
Zoom AIH-1 Audio Interface Holder