Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Mixer/ Interface. Record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card while simultaneously mixing your live show.$999.00
THE BOARD THAT DOES IT ALLLIVETRAK L‑12Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eight
mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band
mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in
send effects. Its eight mono channels
also have a dedicated compressor.
With all these controls plus its
12-segment LED metering, the
L-12 offers just what you need
for intuitive mixing.
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to
24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card
while simultaneously mixing your live show.
Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so
they can be transferred to your favorite DAW
for further mixing and editing.
*Effects, EQ, overdub, audio interface,
fader modes A-E, and channels 13-14
(stereo mix) are not available in 96 kHz.
Each of LiveTrak’s five monitor outputs
provides a unique mix, so every performer
can create and save a mix that’s tailored
to their preferences. Its headphone
amplifier delivers volume that stands up
in any live environment without the need
for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.