Active Two- Way Speaker 10 inch+1 inch$1,100.00
Your tour schedule is fixed and most of the venues are small and crowded places?
The ART 710-A is what you need: an extremely compact and powerful speaker.
It is in fact, the smallest model of the 7 Series, capable of delivering an astonishing power of 129 dB.
Thanks to its size and to the aluminium top handle with rubber handgrip it can be easily transported and stored everywhere.
- 1400 W Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10″ woofer, high power 2.5″ voice coil
- 1″ HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75″ voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1.0″, 1.75″ v.c.
- Woofer:10″, 2.5″ v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1700 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / foced
- Connections:VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:549 / 21.6 mm/inch
- Width:340 / 13.3 mm/inch
- Depth:304 / 11.9 mm/inch
- Net Weight:14 / 30.86 kg/lbs