Nexo PS10 10" Passive Speaker
A high power system capable of producing 132 dB Peak SPL, the new PS10-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with up to 1250 Watts of amplifier power. Controlled by the new DTD Controller, the PS10-R2 achieves high SPLs and wide bandwidth performance, despite being only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal loudspeaker systems.
- High-power system (132dB Peak SPL@1m) with 10in LF and 1in HF drivers
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility
- User-adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
- Two-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation and lower cost
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories