Mark Bass NINJA 102-250 RICHARD BONA Signature 250 Watt Combo (NEW)
The NINJA 102-250 RICHARD BONA signature combo, joins the others Ninja series products where the respect of your instrument tone is the first priority…with no compromise, perfectly aligned with Richard Bona’s and Marco De Virgiliis’ vision.
Perfect for those looking for a light and compact 2×10″ combo with amazing depth and great definition. Plus, the vertical design of the 2 Markbass 10″ speakers always allows to find room on stage, even in small clubs!
This combo it’s great for practicing, rehearsing, and for small gigs.
- INPUT: iimpedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT
- MID LOW
- MID HIGH
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp (GND Lift – Pre/Post EQ)
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4″ combo, 1/4″
- SIZE: 2X10″
- POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- TYPE: Solid state
- OUTPUT POWER: 250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohms
- WEIGHT: 36.15 lbs / 16,4 Kg
- WIDTH: 12.99 in. / 33 cm
- DEPTH: 27.40 in. / 69,6 cm
- HEIGHT: 17.04 in. / 43,3 cm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
SENSITIVITY: 101 dB SPL
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.